Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Contact Simple Widget 1.1.4

Contact Simple Widget version 1.1.4 has been published to the Android Market.

This update includes improvements to the widget display. Most notably, I rounded the corners of the contact icons. I think that this was a significant esthetic improvement over the original contact icons. I have not heard any comments suggesting that this change was unwelcome.

I changed the default icon which is used for contacts that do not have icons associated to them. The new icon is square and fills in all of the available space. This looks much cleaner next to actual contact icons.

The final change was the addition of view and edit menu items to the contact activity. I added these so that users can quickly access and modify their favorite contacts.

If you are interested in translating to another language, please contact me. I would like to translations for Italian, German, Czech, Russian, Indonesian, Swedish or any other language.

No comments: